Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The unknown obstacle and tough decisions

Everybody wish to have a smooth-sailing pregnancy process. And so do we. Even though I've a strong feeling of having a healthy baby, King and I did talk about any unknown obstacles and what are our tough decisions. This was raised by my sister-in-law and I do think this is not a bad topic to discuss.

What if the baby is mentally ill?
What if the baby is physically ill?
What if the baby is a premie?
What if I diagnose with pregnancy hypertension?
What are we gonna do?
Shall we continue my pregnancy?
Shall we let go the fetus and try for another one?

I'm glad that King is open-minded to talk about all these with me. We are pretty clear and calm for this discussion. And, fortunately, our thinking is the same and we know what's in our mind clearly to answer all the questions above.

It's good to read more books and have a healthy discussion with our partner. We can't foresee tomorrow but we can remain calm and prepare for a tough decision. God bless our baby! =)

No comments: