Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stroller - Our first baby item

It was year end mega sales in December in KL. We did shop for a baby stroller. Baby items are not cheap. It can be an expensive price tag.

I've a shopping list for our little one. Doing budgeting is part of my job as well. Initially, I wanted to get a 3 bicycle wheels type of stroller. I plan to bring my little one to the park for outdoor activities everyday in the future. Based on the limited choices and the expensive price tag, we forget about the 3 wheels.

So, in the end, we've bought a stroller for our baby -- Inglesina Zippy. Hopefully, the Zippy is able to match our lifestyle and need. King told me he has a strong sense of being a father while pushing our new baby stroller. I'm sure that's a sweet feeling to this father-to-be. =)

No comments: