Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The best number to be a newly dad/mom

I've heard it many times -- I'm regretful not to have kid(s) when I was younger; I should have started having kid(s) earlier on; I shouldn't wait till I'm old to have my own kid(s). I don't know, some people do have this in their mind.

King asked me once before, am I too late to be a father? I replied him, why would you think like that? Age doesn't put a big impact to a man, but a woman based on the biological view. I personally believe that the maturity of a person is way more important than an age. Age is a figure, age is a number. Being a mature parent, we would be able to teach and guide our kids in their life in a mature way.

I think differently. I believe things happened for a reason in good timing. It happened to you when you are ready. And, we'll get the best in our life. =)

2 comments:

Ash said...

Tell him not to worry lah! Scott's 40th birthday present from me was Baby Euan! :p

Eunice said...

Wow, that was sweet! =)