Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My dearest dog -- Coby

From the very first day we knew about my pregnancy, Coby did make some sense out of it as well. To our surprise, our beloved Labby started to protect me more often.

We couldn't believe that in the beginning. After getting some reliable sources from the Internet, we finally understand that dogs are actually making sense out of the pregnancy! That's so amazing!

Coby follows me most of the time, even lie underneath my chair. He seldom did that before my pregnancy. He waits for me right outside my bathroom when I'm showering. He keeps following me from downstair to upstair, from upstair to downstair. I have a new bodyguard, ah ha! When I walk Coby in the park, he walks slowly next to me after finishing his poo-and-pee business. He never did that to King, haha! So now, I'm the Queen to Coby! There was one night, we invited Ah Hua and Fong Chiao for a pizza dinner. Coby has not seen Fong Chiao before. He looked at 3 of us in the kitchen while we were making pizza. He was trying to protect me and the little one.

Deep down in my heart, I told my little one, we must love Coby more and more. Coby is part of our family, he belongs to this family. King loves Coby more and tries his best to spend more time with Coby. We did explain to him that I'm not feeling well and we'll have a new family member joining us soon.

Coby, we all love you. You are the blond star in our heart. =)

No comments: