Thursday, January 7, 2010

Congratulations, my father-to-be!

Congratulations, King! =)

You will be a father soon in coming July! I am able to sense the joy and excitement from you since the first day we knew about the surprise. And, I know how curious both of us were when we saw our little one from the ultrasound machine. And, I know how big your burden will be since then. Your feeling is a sense of complication.

Thanks for helping me out for doing the house chores when I need. And, I know my craving for food is like killing me and you all the time. But your patience melt my heart and my hungry tummy. Moreover, Coby enjoys his shower time with you, ha! I, sometimes, feel bad for leaving all these things to you. I can see how a father-to-be shape your characteristics day by day. And, I know that you will be a good father one day!

Thanks for telling me your jokes and your big smile all the time. Your big hug and morning-hello to my tummy makes my day everyday. We are one big family.

There are few more months to go before seeing and holding our little one. I hope and I'm sure that both of us will be able to enjoy my pregnancy process happily and calmly. I've promised you to take care of myself well and control my emotion if possible (yes, blame the hormone, haha!). I know that you are always there for me when I'm miserable and in doubt. You are a good husband, in deed.

I've so much to say to you, my love. I'm sure you are able to sense my appreciation.

Congratulations, my father-to-be! I love you! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very sweeeeet :)

Jas

Eunice said...

Hehe! Thanks, Jas! =)