Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Enjoy your life NOW!

When I slowly break the news of my pregnancy to all my good friends one by one, all the parents told me the same thing -- enjoy your life NOW before your little one is here!

Yes, that's true! King and I got it and we started to enjoy whatever we are doing now every moment, ha! Have nice breakfast, eat out, shopping, hang out in bookstore with a cup of coffee, night flea market, movies in theatre, traveling, pillow talk, etc. It seems like a count-down to both of us.

We were told that life with a little one would be totally different. By seeing the real examples surrounding us, we can picture a little bit of our future life with our little one. Crying, cranky, giggling, milking, nappy, lack of sleep, tiring, you name it.

We plan our every weekends now. No matter where we hang out, either at home or outing, we enjoy every moments of both of us. =)

No comments: