Monday, January 11, 2010

My baby, we are your Daddy and Mommy -- Who We Are.

Hello, my baby!

I'm please to tell you that we are your Daddy and Mommy! And, we are blessed to have you in this young family! Welcome to our family! Let us introduce ourselves to you now!

Daddy is a wonderful man. He's a caring and helpful person in his family and friends eyes. I'm sure you will love him very much when you meet him. He greets you every morning, I'm sure you heard it! Daddy can be your good buddy when you need one. He can be rational but also emotional, sometimes. It depends on how sensational a situation is. You'll explore his mindset when you are a young kid one day. I'm so proud of your Daddy because he is a marvelous man in my heart. Daddy is a smart person but he never hurt people. So when you are naughty, Daddy will lecture you when it is needed to. Please do not get angry at Daddy when he's in bad emotion. He might be busy with his own thinking; he might be struggling with something. And, we must provide Daddy our encouragement, love and support. Daddy needs that from this family that we build up everyday. I'll need your little help and cooperation to make this family be a happy and healthy family. =)

Mommy is a nice and funny lady. I'm pretty decisive. Hence, please do not try to change my mind once I've made up my mind or challenge my patient. Mommy is opinionated most of the time. I hope that you can share your thought and ideas with us frequently. So that, we can exchange our opinions and make our life more fun and loving. =)

Daddy and Mommy love you very much. We would provide you whatever the best for you and fit into your life, especially good education with world exploration. However, there's one important thing that we would like to emphasize to you - my baby, Daddy and Mommy are the priority to each other. We kiss each other first before kissing you. You will have your own life when you are an adult one day; you will start your own family when your timing is ready. Daddy and Mommy have each other when you have your own sweet family in your own sweet home. Life will be more than wonderful with a soul-mate or life-partner. You will understand this one day.

We have more to say and share with you, baby. We'll show you how wonderful and interesting the world is. We'll see you in July!

We love you, baby!


Love,
Daddy and Mommy

No comments: