Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When is the last time you had a big big laugh?

When is the last time you had a big big laugh? This question came across to my mind out of the sudden! Hmm... That happened to about 6 days ago.

Mine was a hell of big laugh together with King 6 days ago. We laughed at Coby, our Labbie, when we put on a Zorros Mask on him and he was biting a Zorros Sword walking around us! What about yours? Or, did you have one recently? Think about it seriously, did you have a good one lately?

City life is stressful in a fast pace. Many people are worried about being jobless or family matters. Yet, many of us have forgotten to have a big laugh, yes, a good one in deed!

I shall ask myself this question more often. So that I can enlighten my day on my own by looking into some little small but happy things that surrounding me. Let's have a "Ha Ha Ha" more often! :D

No comments: