Monday, March 1, 2010

Half way -- my 5 months of pregnancy

I'm 5 months of pregnancy today! Yes, today!

We went for check up this morning. We are suppose to see our lil' one on 6th of March. Yet we made it one week earlier. King is going for a business trip by then but he doesn't wanna miss the chance to see our lil' one. And, he wanna go for the check up with me. He feels bad to leave me driving alone for check up. Isn't he a sweet guy? =)

Well, our lil' one was pretty cooperative. Dr. Yap told us everything about him and he is a healthy and good fetal (physical development and weight). We were happy! We had our first 3D ultrasound scanning today. This was our first time get to see up-closed picture of our lil' one. He seems to have bigger eyes and high cheek bone like me, high/big nose and small lips like King. Ah ha! Is it a good combination? We hope so and we'll find out few months later. I was advised to monitor my blood pressure twice a day, still. I wish not to have any health complication and I can go for natural birth on time. My lil' one, please help mommy a little bit and work things out together with mommy, alright? We will go through the pregnancy progress together with daddy's bom-bom support.

Dr said I'm able to travel oversea now with my good health condition. I am glad to hear that I'm able to tag along while King is having coming business trip. I wanna take more more more preggie pictures with my Man! I want! Hahaha.....

I'm half way in the whole pregnancy now. I'm glad that I've made it, so far. I told King to enjoy his life to the fullest now. 4 to 5 months later, I'll need his help the most, haha! =)

No comments: