Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My first flight with KJ

Well now, we are back from Taiwan! We had a lot of fun time with daddy and mommy's cousin family. And, I'm glad that King Junior (KJ) experienced the first flight with mommy, although daddy can't make it together with us in the round trip. But there are more to come, nothing to worry about!

On the way to Taiwan from Kuala Lumpur, KJ kicked a lot and I guess he didn't know what's going on while the flight was taking off and landing. I touched my baby bump and explained to KJ that we are gonna be alright. Mr. Pilot will ride us to our destination and meet daddy pretty soon. Something to mention, I'm glad that all the flight attendences, airport helpers and bus drivers gave me a hand when I had hard time to carry my luggage. KJ, you are such a lucky star to mommy!

On our way back to M'sia, KJ seemed pretty calm and steady in my baby bump. Welp, KJ, you'll experience more airplane ride in the future because the world is so big and beautiful for you to explore!

We love you, KJ! =)

No comments: