Thursday, March 18, 2010

Airplane ride

I told my baby that we are going for an airplane ride today! Sit tight in my tummy and we'll see daddy soon!

It's funny that I keep talking to my belly. But with the responds and kicking, it brings more happiness to me! I told my Lil' one this early morning, mommy will bring him for an airplane ride this evening and it only last 4 to 5 hours long. We'll reach Taipei pretty late but please hang in there with mommy. Please be good, my baby. Please cooperate with mommy, my baby. We gonna have a fun but also relaxing trip. We'll meet mommy's cousin and your cousin Ryemco. Mommy and daddy will introduce the world and our friends to you, my baby. Get your seat belt ready, baby!

Coby will stay at pet hotel when we are away. I told Coby what he'll do in the pet hotel and who is he going to meet in the pet hotel (oh well, he knows some of his doggy friends there). He seems unhappy with the arrangement but I told Coby that we'll pick him up after our trip. He seems understand. Oh dear Coby, you are such a sweet dog!

Alright, pack things up and get ready. Fasten your seat belt, baby! =)

No comments: