Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good and relaxing mood

I'm glad that I did go for a trip after knowing that I am diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. I'm relief after the trip because relaxing mood does help to ease my condition and worries. Pregnancy does change a woman's health due to the hormone change. Good mood is the best medicine after all.

After chatting with a few cousins and friends of mine, my condition seems controllable. As long as my physician and Gynae do monitor my health condition with blood test, I would be fine. And so does KJ. I keep telling KJ that he'll be a healthy and happy boy. And he'll be a full term baby.

Moreover, Raimond Lap's musics ease my mood every single minute. KJ seems calm while I listen to Raimond's songs. And my blood pressure is under control by having a relaxing mood.

Alrighty, keep it up! =)

No comments: