Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Man in my world -- the real King

King was back for a short weekend last week. His caring melt my heart. It's not easy to take care of myself mentally during my pregnancy. He miss me and our Lil' one very much. I couldn't ask for more when I think of this wonderful man in my world.

We always believe that it's good to have a short separation for a couple. But it requires more mental support for a preggie when it comes to a short separation, especially I live by myself with the only dog. I'm glad that King was trying his best to be back as early as he could. I saw his effort and the love he is nurturing with this family.

Well, we spent a lot of good quality time together before his next trip. He brought me to get a maternity long jeans, we went for my favorite Japanese food, we hang out in Borders bookstore as usual, he showered Coby and took care of his morning and evening walk, he asked Coby to take care of me when he is away again. I think my pregnancy will not be sailing smoothly without King's support and caring.

Now King is off to business trip again. I'll meet him in Taiwan in a few days time for 10 days trip. This man in my life might not be a perfect man but he's just too perfect to me. I tell my baby that he has a wonderful daddy who miss talking to him everyday. Our baby boy responds to King when the Lil' one heard his voice, even via Skype. Isn't it amazing?!

King told me once, he'll work harder for this family. I hug him silently and thank him for everything.

Again, I wanna thank God to grant me a perfect man and make my life even more beautiful! And, I love you, my love! =)

No comments: