Monday, March 8, 2010

My pregnancy and parenting books

Books are meant to be explored and read. Bookstore is one of the favorite places of King and my. What a pity that Amazon doesn't have a mailing service in Malaysia. Otherwise, I'll spend on more books! Books is one of the best heritage to pass on to our next generation, I mean, only good books. I love books, ah ha!

Welp, the following books are what I've been reading and catching up with. I like them all.
1. On Becoming Birth Wise
2. On Becoming Baby Wise
3. On Becoming Toddler Wise
4. Itsy Bitsy Yoga: Poses to help your baby sleep longer, digest better and grow stronger
5. The Science of Parenting
6. Dr. Spock's baby & child care
7. What to Expect when you're Expecting
8. 七田真最新胎教
9. 不可思議的胎教
10. 聰明媽媽的胎內育兒法
11. 七田真 0-6 歲育兒法
12. 每個媽媽都是七田真
13. 決定孩子一生理財教育

The books lend by my friends:
14. 輕鬆度過懷胎十月
15. Complete Pregnancy & Baby Book
16. He's having a baby: the complete guide to fatherhood

Besides the books, my favorite pregnancy website is www.babycenter.com.

More to add into my bookshelf but I need some time to find them out. I've a list of books that I want to buy. Sighs, good books are so limited and hard to find here in Malaysia. Wish me luck!

No comments: