Thursday, February 25, 2010

Raimond Lap

I got to know Raimond Lap through my cousin, Chia Zhen. She introduced me Raimond Lap after knowing about my pregnancy. And, I'm blessed to have the CDs from her. Thanks a lot, Chia Zhen!

I started to in love with the musics that composed by Raimond Lap since first track. Surprisingly, King and I will not fall asleep after listening to his musics. Most of the prenatal or pregnancy musics are pretty classical and sleepy to both of us. We find that those classical musics are pretty boring. However, the harmonious melodies that composed by Raimond Lap ease our mind and emotion! And, my Lil' one moves a lot when I turn on the musics. The baby sound and laugh, plus the toy noise, mix into the musics make 3 of us calm and happy. All these are wonderful music on earth, I would say!

I don't mind to look for more series of the CDs, if it's for good or better. Why spend the money on something we dislike.

Thank you for your musics, Raimond Lap!
Thank you for the gifts, my dearly cousin!
Our lil' one loves it very much! =)

No comments: