Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time wait for no man

The clocks tick non-stop. I just realized that how time pass by in a fast pace when I'm pregnant. I'm in month 4 now, wow! 5 more months, we'll be able to see our little bub in real! Can you believe it?!

Stepping into my second trimester, I feel a lot better and more energetic although I don't have much serious nausea. And now, I start to pick up the books on the tables and bookshelves again. Reading articles on the Internet is one of my daily things-to-do. I just can't stop reading.

I'm glad that King is willing to read the Chapter-to-the-Fathers. He started to understand how amazing a life is developed and shaped week by week, month by month. We build this family together with our love and patience. King is a good reader, either from book or my mind.

Time wait for no man. Tick tuck tick tuck tick tuck.....

No comments: