Thursday, February 4, 2010

Magician's show time

I had a good laugh yesterday because of my dearly husband.

After taking evening shower, I stepped out from the bathroom in a relaxing way. Out of the sudden, King showed me a magic in front of my eyes. "Let me be your magician!", he said. And then, he hold his iPod with his one hand. Showing me his iPod from left to right, from right to left. After that, he could hold his iPod by using his single thumb only. I was amazed and wow! And then, he raised his eye brows and gave me a funny look -- I'm the Magician, hehehe! I burst into laugh. At the end, I found out there was a sticker behind the iPod!!!! And, that was how his only thumb hold his iPod! Duh..... But, we had a good laugh and it made my evening!

Oh my dear hubby, you are a great magician in my heart! Thanks for the show! =)

3 comments:

沈伊 said...

aiz... all the 'chemisty' has burned over time. How am I going to recall the 'magician' that used to live in my hubby's?

沈伊 said...

I'm pleased you have a magician hubby !! Lucky you !! :)

Eunice said...

Thanks, Eve! I guess my hubby is trying hard to please me every day and night, hahaha.... Preggie is the Queen! :p