Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kick and punch

I felt the very first kick in week 19! I felt it, haha!! That was one of the best thing ever happened to me in my life!

The gassy or bubble or butterfly feeling, some people said. Yet, it is the feeling of popcorn popping to me! I started to talk to my lil' one more often now. And, I introduce him mommy and daddy more. King felt his first kick yesterday, finally! He was like WOO! I'm sure we'll miss the kicking after this July.

The lil' one is very active around 9 in the morning and 8 in the evening. I started to capture his active schedule and get ready with the games, musics and reading for him. But of course, I won't forget about my own personal time and my sweet time with my family.

This is such a miracle to me and King. I'll cherish the next 5 months more and we love you, baby!

No comments: