Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two brains think the same way

King and I came from same college in Kuala Lumpur before flying off to USA for further study. We sometimes pass by the college and the topic of our college life will be pop-up in a minute! Well, college life is always one of the best in our golden age! When I recalled my college life, I always think that that was one of the most wonderful time that I have ever experienced.

I used to work as part timer in Delifrance for a few months. When my mom found out that I didn't be in full force in the college, she was worried about me. But I took it as a chance to be more independent, and hope for being a mature young kid from that service line. I don't know why I was the only one who was willing to work in the real world as part timer while studying in the college. Among my friends, they focus on their studies and play time as well. But I chose to work in a service line every week (I can't recall how many hours I worked weekly) for fun but also for life experience. Where my guts came from? I had no idea, haha! However, I really enjoyed working part time and learnt how to cope with other people and customers. Service line is not an easy job, especially when we have to deal with human! I'm glad that I had such a hectic experience in my college life, although it was a tiring job. 

Well, I told King that I will let my kid(s) to taste the real world by working part time one day. The advantages are more than the disadvantages for sure. And, I'm glad that King feels the same way with me - two brains think the same way, haha! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it the Delifrance at Subang Parade?.. Did you know a guy named
Ah Moi2 back then? He's my friend who used to work there too.

Eunice said...

Bingo! The Delifrance at Subang Parade. I can't remember the Ah Moi2 you mentioned. Guess he's not a handsome guy. Otherwise, I will never forget him, hahahahaha...!!! :p