Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Napa Valley in our heart and memory.




King and I used to have some wine after every dinner. That was because the wine in California was cheap with different variety of choices and brands. We get rid of this habit since the day we are back to Malaysia. Thank for our government to charge the high import tariff (argggg!!!). But you know what, it's really sweet to taste some after a meal, sometimes. It just gave us one kind of relaxing feeling after a heavy work day. And, it smooth the way we live after a hectic day. 

I remember that one of King's ex-colleagues in Singapore was claimed that he would like to own a small vineyard in Australia during his retirement age. I guess it's not a bad idea at all. To me, I always believe that seeing plants and animals everyday is better than seeing too many people all day long. Ha, I thought I am a city girl? Oh, city life is really hectic and much more convenient, for sure. But city people have to deal with all kind of problems every single minute. Anyhow, we wish this young man's dream comes true one day. So that, we can visit his golden vineyard at his golden age. Who knows? :)

No comments: