Thursday, October 9, 2008

No pain no pain!


I twisted my right ankle accidentally this morning. It was painful, although I've twisted my both ankles for more than ten times in my whole life! King rush down from our bedroom and let me sit down nicely. And, he quickly cleaned up the floor that I've messed up (I was feeding Coby with his yummy breakie). After that, he drove out to buy breads for me, which I usually prepare our breakfast with. King kept on telling our Labbie about my twisted painful ankle and asking for understanding. Well, I guess Coby has no sense of that, haha! However, I really appreciate what King has done for me in this morning! It happened so sudden and I hate to be disabled for some certain work. 

Thank you, my love! :)

1 comment:

sheenyit said...

aiyoo.. no pain no pain