Monday, October 6, 2008

Twins or Triplets?


We met a neighbor in the park behind our house few days ago. Well, it's always good to know more neighbors in the neighborhood. So that, we can keep an eye of each other houses and the area together.

It's interesting to find out that this neighbor is a father of triplets! King and I were amazed! It's known that taking care of kids is a handful job. Having twins is a bonus. But having triplets is a gift from God, I believe so, no matter it's man-made or in a natural way. Having triplets need a lot of attention, caring, and the foremost money! This father is very happy to own three babies at the same time whom are not identical. He said money will come more when you have more joys, as long as you stick to your positive mind. Wow, that's why King and I were amazed by his thinking! 

After that, King asked me whether I'm interested in having twins or triplets or not. I gave him a look with smile - God will give us an answer. :)

No comments: