Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remembrance & Forgiveness


I like sweet memory. Who does not? :)

Having this blog is a practice in writing English to me. Well, I need to polish my writing skill, anyway. But the main goal of having this blog is to writing down what I should remember for in my life. 

King is the love of my life. Well, we did have quarrels at times. Life goes on with our forgiveness. I note down all the good parts of him, saying how much I love him and he meant to me, and so on. This is because I would like to forget what we've quarreled for with madness and anger. Well, sometimes, he drives me crazy, haha! At the end, forgiveness and compromising are the force to keep us moving on. 

We don't like to show off and telling the whole world how much we love each other. Yet, we are trying our best to live the fullest. Without knowing and feeling love, the life will be boring and meaningless. I'm holding King in my remembrance...... :)

No comments: