Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family


Someone made my day today. :)

I'm very happy to get old of Sin Hui today on facebook! We haven't been catching up with each other for five years, even less than five emails to each other in five years! Well, we are good friends when we were still in bay area. Amazingly, Sin Hui is a full time mother of three kids now!

It is always a good news to me when the mothers telling me the stories about their babies and kids. A family without kid(s) is not called a family, I was told by someone. I guess this is so true! Parents Parents see themselves more real when they live their life with kids. 

Most of the parents tend to teach their kids what life is. But not many parents learn from their kids by raising them everyday. I read this quote from a book cover one day. Well, I can't tell whether I can be a good parent or not. But I definitely will enjoy seeing my kid growing up everyday! :)

2 comments:

sheenyit said...

I am sure u wil be a good mummy!

Eunice said...

Thank you! I've a lot to learn from you and Kelly down the road! Gambahteh-neh!!