Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I chose you at the end among the others.


I always like to tease King about his ex. He will give me a funny look when we raised the girl. I used to be pretty jealous and sensitive on this topic (I was very naive on this topic before). But now, I just feel funny to tease on him and he'll just tease me back a little bit about my ex. Ha! The atmosphere in peace floats in the air now. 

Well, my parents have warned me not to date any white guy when I studied in USA. And, I dare not to date any foreigner at all during my college time. When they found out that my ex was a Malaysian, they were relief, somehow. I find that it is funny. Welp, along the way, there were Japanese, Indian, Americans were going after me. Somehow, I had no sparkling feeling on them, until I met King one day. When our parents know that we were couple, the two fathers had afternoon tea pretty much every week, gosh! We guess they were glad that their kids are not going to marry someone else far far away, hahaha! 

Well, I should say, we choose each other at the end among the others, including foreigners. We are meant for each other. :)

2 comments:

sheenyit said...

hey, King also from Kluang?

Eunice said...

Yup! He's our homeboy, too! Haha! Kluang is a place where "produce" a lot of Leng Lui & Leng Chai, just like you and Mun Tuck! ;)