Wednesday, October 15, 2008

iWannabe

King and I are slowly becoming iWannabe these few years. We are thinking of getting out from the hazzle of Microsoft OS. iMac is in our plans!

Well, iPhone is one of our iWannabe plans too!! My Nokia cellphone is started to have some problems lately. I actually am not a gadgety but I just can't stop falling in love with Apple products! I'm not willing to spend over thousand ringgit on a cellphone but iPhone! What's wrong with me and King? Haha! This is how Apple brand their product successfully! Consumers are willing to change their mind and give it a try by paying a stake of money! Steve Jobs, you are really a great inventor and leader in this market! If we were still staying in the States, I guess we will not miss out having iNano, iMac, iPod, you name it, Steve Jobs! :p

Well, there's no legal retail store that selling iPhone in Malaysia now yet. But we will find a way to get it! Woo hoo hoo....!!!

1 comment:

sheenyit said...

Oh, one more 阿花 fall in love with Apple....!!!