Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Martha, Martha!

I'm a Martha Stewart Show fan. Her show is very interesting with a lot of DIY ideas and I like DIY stuff!

My mom sent me to learn knitting when I was very young. I don't know why I did that and now I have lost the technique and skill. I learnt my cooking skill when I studied in the States. Well, I've to survive when it comes to Chinese cooking. So, I've learnt how to cook some homemade cooking. I love doing handicraft since little. Besides the knitting that I just mentioned, I also love to do carding and other stuff. But, I only do cooking and a few cross-stitching projects now. Handicraft projects cost a lot in Malaysia. All the materials are fully imported. :(

I love to cook because I love to eat, haha! And, I love to cook for King after a day of his hardwork. And, I like to share food with my family and friends. One more reason is, it's expensive to dine out in a fine-dining restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. So, I learn how to cook western food at home, and save the driving time! :)  Martha gives quite a lot of tips! Well, my mom is my heroin too on chinese food! 

I would like to encourage all my ladies to learn cooking at home! Because our husbands will enjoy the meals we prepared after a day of tiring work. And it's a healthy hobby overall. I would say, it is worth to learn cooking at home! :)  So, happy cooking!!

No comments: