Thursday, October 9, 2008

My childhood piano-mate!


Finally, I found my childhood piano-mate! :)

It has been more than two decades that I have not seen Yen Hue! Well, we went to the same piano school and taught by the same piano teacher when we were little. And, we were even play the same song together by using a same piano on a concert!!!! 

Yen Hue did give me a ring when we were still in the States - I was in Silicon Valley and he was pursuing his dream work in Hollywood LA. Our parents knew each other. They knew we played good pieces all the time; they knew we enjoyed playing piano. I didn't pursue career under piano or music category, but Yen Hue got his music degree from Colorado State U. And, he worked with bunch of talented people in Hollywood (one of their team projects was the movie music of "Toy Story"!).

Time really flies! I feel touched by getting in touch with my pianomate today! Yen Hue is now pursuing his dream in Kuala Lumpur. He's a song writer, composer and song publisher now. I'm glad that he's nominated by 2008 娱协奖 Music Awards for Best Music Arrangement (under Karen Mok's song)! I wish he get the award with so many hardwork these years! He mentioned that a few of his ex-colleagues in Hollywood were awarded by Grammy Award in the past (Oh My God!!!)! I really wish my childhood pianomate Yen Hue will be awarded one day! 

I'm touched because of Yen Hue who is willing to pursue his dream! He is a real music lover! Gambahteh, my dear friend!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I might know this guy..

Eunice said...

Really????!!!! What a small world!!! =) He's a talented guy since young!