Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Watch out!

I, sometimes, will show King my friends' blogs with beautiful pictures. King is amazed by all these writers, haha!

King pointed out something that I think I should mention to all the mothers here. We are happy to share our happy moments with our friends through blogging. There are many mothers love sharing their little one's pictures and daily activities in the blog as well. This is, somehow, a little bit risky in a way. Because stranger who has bad intention will nail down all the activities with detail information. So, dear mothers, please do not pin point where and when about any activity you do with your little one. And, try to avoid uploading video which was taken inside your house. Stranger will look into your house thru your video and your daily schedule. 

We might sound a little bit paranoid. But blog will link to crime one day. Please do not take technology for granted and stay alert. 

Alright, I better keep this article short. =)  Happy blogging!

1 comment:

sheenyit said...

Eunice, you are right, I think of this problem b4, but just too happy to share qq's pix, ya, I must be careful!!
thank you!