Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bad dream, pls stay away from me!

I had a bad dream two nights ago. I guess that was because I read through all the detail news regarding the terrorist attack in Mumbai, India before I went to bed. The horror true stories just made me in shock and it was just another 911 to me. 

I was captured by someone in the dream and I was dead. When I found out that I was dead, there were two friends were dead together with me at the same time. We were freak out and cried. Then, one of the friends told us that he wanted to buy ToTo if he could be alive again (what the hell?!). Later on, we found out there was a time machine that could bring us back. However, there was a guard stopped us by saying that we couldn't going back to be alive. I cried without stopping and I begged the guard to let me to be alive because I wanted to stay with my hubby! I miss my hubby so much, I said. Suddenly, I was waken up by sound. I looked at King who was sleeping by my side, I was like, what the hell... What dream was that?! I woke King up and told him about my dream. He gave me a hug into sleep again. 

That was a bad dream to me. And, I do not want that happen in my real life. And, I will not read any bad and sad news before going to bed anymore. Bad dream, please stay away from me. 

No comments: