Monday, November 24, 2008

How good about reading?!

It has been a while for not updating my blog recently. Oh, my bad my bad... I don't wanna name too many excuses here, hehe!

Borders is our weekly destination where we will not miss out every weekend! King and I love to browse the magazines and books, with a cup of Latte on hand or table while sitting down enjoying the music as well. We are able to relax 100% while in bookstore to free our mind but have some new input with bunch of latest news. I find that reading is part of our life since many years ago during our stay in California. Although we are unable to finish a book every week, it's a good habit anyway rather than hanging in shopping mall without purpose.

Reading is a good habit, we can't deny. There are so many benefits coming from reading a good book. Well, the definition of a good book here means no bringing any harm to a society at all. And, a reader shouldn't bring violence to the society after reading. I find that the best part of reading is we can learn to see the true oneself after reading a book. We know what is in our mind and have our thought organized well to pursue what we want in our life. No one likes to get critisize from others with negative view. But book can critisize someone without voice and tune, how amazingly it is!

Sometimes, we can get a lot of good ideas from books as well. I read a lot of magazines when come to home deco, recipe, traveling, and business ideas! And, reading can help me improve my English as well! There are just too many good stuff related to reading!!!

Read read read! I hope more people will be able to squiz their time for reading time! It is one of the best habits that everyone should not miss out!! =)

1 comment:

sheenyit said...

D.E.A.R. Eunice,
Drop Everything and Read!