Sunday, November 30, 2008

Heal my wound with my positive thoughts.

I was in bad mood few days ago. I just felt like to scold anyone without a reason. That was really a bad me! Was that triggered by hormone imbalance? I've no clue.

I was struggling and felt like to cry for no reason. But I hold my emotion and not to let King read my mind. Because I wanted to solve my problem by myself without giving any more burden to him. This is what I can do the best being a wife. 

Human being is a greedy animal. We are sensitive with a smart brain. And, we hoping for having everything in hand without satisfaction. In a sarcastic way, A envy me, I envy B, B envy C.... no good ending. But, what's the point to go with the unending circle and I will not be happy at all?

After a day of cooling off, I felt much better although I haven't find the best solution for my doubts and miserable thoughts. I must write down all my questions in my life and have them solved one by one. Most importantly is to achieve the goals together with King. So that, we can see the world together and learn through all the hard lessons. 

Thanks for being there with me, my dearest King. And, I will not forget my good friends who were there for me as well. Cheer up!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

難道是有好消息(而造成hormone失調)???