Thursday, July 17, 2008

V6 Engine

My dad was sick recently due to high blood pressure. He didn't want to inform us that he was hospitalized for a night in hometown because he loves us too much. My mom rang me up after a week since he was ill. My lovely sister and I went back to hometown last weekend for a stay. We monitor his blood pressure a few times a day and buzz him at least one time a day after coming back to KL. Thank god dad is recovering in a good pace and back to his good shape now. Of course, he can start laughing and talk loud now, too. He is proud to inform me that he can drive again, ha!

It is something that we've to accept and face the reality of oldies world and health problems now. When my dad was not feeling good and he hold my hands while walking unstably, I started to feel that this v6 engine is getting older and older now. The last time that he hold my hand was when I was still a little one at age of no more than 12, I guess. 20 years fly, now is when he falls sick that I hold his hand. I feel bad and guilty.

Dad, can I be cranky in front of you again? Please do take good care of yourself, so that, you can hold and hug my little one in the future! Gambadeh, oto-sang! :)

3 comments:

sheenyit said...

UNCLE, JIA YOU!!

Eunice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eunice said...

Thank you, sweetie! I will send your regards to Mr. Lee, haha!