Monday, July 28, 2008

My no. 32


Here it comes, my no. 32, on 26th of July, 2008. This is the year 32 that to remember the day of my birth delivered by my dearest mom.
Mom gave birth to little me when she was 24 years old. I was still staying in sunshine California when I was 24. Compare with mom, I'm a playful girl with full of dreams in a dream land United States. There was no video camera in birth delivering room, husband was not even allowed to be in the delivery room that time. So, I can only know a little bit of the process of how I came to this world from mom. Mom went through cesarean hardship while bringing 3 of us to her world. She is the greatest mom in our world!
I went to US west coast with mom last November, 2007. It was a great mother-and-daughter trip to us. We hold hand together in Grand Canyon, Disneyland, etc. Our hearts were tied together. Althought I've been staying in the States for so many years, it was one of the greatest trips that I ever have in my life!
Mom, you gave me so many numbers that I could reach my 60's or 70's. I hope you can make it to the top and see my kids in near future. And I will tell them how great you are to me and all of us! :) I love you, mom!

No comments: