Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A hug

King works very hard in his current job. He has to deal with his resellers most of the time, not only prospects. Dealing with people is not an easy job. I've been gone through this kind of job before. It is a bit emotional, sometimes, when you have to handle different kind of people in a day with a tiring soul and body. But, some people find that it is fun to deal with people, eh!

A hug from me to King is a day must. HUG means love, touching, caring and encouraging. I'm not stingy in giving my hug to my loved one, especially before we leave for job and come back home (I even hug my doggy everyday and night!). I believe that a hug can ease his tiring body and bad mood. A hug can even give him a full support and recharge his energy when he is miserable. A hug will comfort a stressful situation as well. Let's imagine, does a hugging picture romantic and sweet?

You know what, it's not easy to be financial independent nowadays. And, it's not easy to support a family and home. So, ladies, don't be stingy in giving a hug to our husbands. They deserve our hugs because they are our husbands whom we'll spend our life time with. They are going to miss our hugs one day when we are old enough to say good-bye.

Hug, is a love sign not to be missed in our family. :)

No comments: