Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Role model of couple

A friend told me that King and I are a role model of couple in her heart, recently. I was surprised after hearing that. Of course, excitement counts but pressure as well.

It's known that maintaining a relationship for long life is not easy to be done. There are a lot of arts in nurturing love between two parties. And, it will take the whole life time to learn and practise. When I finish this life long course, I'll be an old lady. Well, life is full of stories and dramas. Agree?

King and I have been together since year 2000. We learnt a lot of things from each other along the road. From the day we agreed to tie-the-knot, we respect each other very much. I always believe that respecting pays a lot when it comes to different opinions and arguement. I don't like shouting or yelling. The way of communication for a couple should be in low tone with reasonable explanation. I dislike irrespectful tone and bad words very much. Some words are too harsh for someone your loved to take it. And, it'll be never erased easily if it's over limit. It's just too hurtful.

We are not a perfect couple. We do have fights, sometimes, to "brighten" our days. Oh well, ironic, huh?! Yet, I'm still thankful to that lovely friend that we are honored by her. Somehow, it'll remind me to be a good wife and a better one in this family, just for our family tree. :)

No comments: