Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Marriage is a long winding road


I can't believe that I've married to King for 2 and a half years by now. It's an amazing feeling!
Marriage is a long winding road. Winding road with full of surprises, I should say. Many friends did ask me such question: How is your married life? Well, you will not know and feel the answer deeply if you are not into it.
I feel great to be a wife. And, it makes me feel so great that I'm a married woman whom someone is willing to spend life time with. Isn't it great? Someone you loved is willing to tag you along into his journey for decades and decades. I'm so proud of myself, you know!
Marriage can make someone see through one-self more and deeper. Marriage makes married persons know what they really want in their life. And they are willing to take more responsibilities and burden not only for one-self but for the whole family. The moment of saying "I do!" means so much in our life! It flips into another chapter of life.
Marriage is not a tomb; yet it is Heaven with full of dreams driven by 2 souls. Marriage is easy to be maintained well if love is all around. :)
There is a say: "There is no person with 100% in a marriage, but 2 persons with 50% each.". :)

No comments: