Thursday, July 3, 2008

Long time no see since our age of 12!

After reading the forwarded email that I just posted here, I have a strong feeling to forward the email to all my primary school old time friends. Yet, I've lost in touch with most of them now.

Back in year 2004, Wan Yee, Kar Joo and I attent a Chinese New Year gathering. That was a fun with full of joy and memory gathering after our age of 12. We saw our primary schoolmates that day, 30+ of us!! It was full of surprise, happiness, excitement, doubt, curiosity, you name it, when we saw each other! Some of them were able to name us, some sort of not. Some look and face have changed a lot, some are still baby face. Some talk like the way they used to be. And, we were like pointing fingers to each other and tried to name each other with correct pronunciation! The room was full of joy and merry and, of course, memory! Everyone started to talk about old stories how each other teased each other and stuff. Gosh, that was one of the best gathering that I've ever attent in my life!

If you have a chance, go meet your primary school mates! You will never regret to do so, trust me! :)

No comments: