Monday, July 28, 2008

My birthday


Time ticks and flies. I'm 32 years old now, 26th of July. I can't believe that I'm approaching my 35 and 40 soon.

I'm blessed that I received many birthday greeting and gifts from my beloved family and all of my good friends.
King brought me to shop for birthday present before going for dinner. I think the most important part of celebrating my birthday every year is to have him by my side and family lives well. Nothing can beat King in my heart, hahaha!!!
I love this photo very much!! It was taken when we hiked to the Continental Divide in Glaciar National Park to overview the Logan Pass at elevation of 6680 feet together. It feels so great to see a great view together with someone you love and enjoyed the Summer breeze towards our face!
Thanks for everything, my dearest King! Mmmmuak! Happy Sweet 32 to ME! ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...very difficult to post a comment here....i had been tried more than 3 times alrdy..finally its works liao......




Eunice, happy belated birthday to you...so sweet ler......

Anonymous said...

Hi, happy belated birthday! Life is good, no matter how aged you are : )

Unknown said...

Hi
Happy belated birthday! Have been reading you...

Suyun