Friday, July 18, 2008

Black vs White

Black and White, which one you prefer? Or the Gray boundary is your choice? Oh well, I choose White. White color is pure and innocent to me.

I was doing direct sales business before in the past few years. But I decided not to focus on it anymore now for some reasons. Some of my friends do not like direct sales. And, I am so helpless that they don't like me much as well -- just because I was part of that business model that time. I wasn't pay much attention on how they look at me. Because I simply believe that true friends will encourage you to go for it instead of dragging you down with all negative words. Furthermore, I wanted to train my personality and enhance my EQ level to be optimistic when handling such situation. You know, it is hurtful when you heard someone comment on your work and your personality behind you and yet you have nothing to deal with him/her at all. Having say that, I did nothing wrong (not even approach or sell anything to that person at all).

I, recently, heard that this person made some negative comments behind me after hearing that I've quit the business. Well, I have mixture of feeling after that - happy and sad, ironic! And, it makes me recall how my father's friends comment on him when his business was failed years ago. True friends should encourage you to move on, instead of teaching you a lesson "I've told you before this and that..." in a sarcastic way. I thought so? Hmm... True friends are not for more. So, I shouldn't ask for that, haha! What's the point to put it into my heart? I see the truly face of this person NOW (not wait till am old) is the happy part; discourage points with sarcastic tone is the sad part. But, I move on.

I move on, that's why I choose White, not even a gray color! :)

No comments: