Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quality counts!




Mom laughs at me when she saw that I'm reading child education books recently. That's because I'm not a mother yet. :p

I only have less than 5 child education books sit in my bookshelf. All of them are one of the best! And, I can read it repeatedly, chapter by chapter, again and again. I know that I miss out something every time I read. To me, I don't care about the number of books that I have read, but what I have learnt and applied to my life. I'm sure many people will agree with me : Quality counts, not Quantity! ;)

1 comment:

kelly said...

You did a right thing...MUST read now...else you will not have time to read it after you have a baby.....and when you have your own child, the only thing is to read in more details (i mean...it's really in details..maybe you need highlighter too) again and again and again...haha...by that time,we can exchange what we have read too...