Friday, September 5, 2008

The Wife, The Mother

Elieen & Shing Yee spent some quality time with me when King is away for days. Fortunately, we had a lot of fun! And, of course, we talked about our soul-mate qualifications as well. 

I've read an article long time ago. The author was blessed that he found a good wife whom was a good mother as well. Being a married woman, I don't think it's easy to play two roles in a single person in one family. Well, I'm trying to be a good wife now, and will do the same thing when I'm a mother. 

Beautifulness is one of the qualifications for men when comes to girlfriend or wife. What about "to be a good mother"? Raising a healthy and happy child needs a good mother, no doubt. Well, I understand that the definition of "good" is varied through out different persons. Anyway, gentlemen, please do not judge a person based on their outlook only. Choose one for your future family and next generation. There is a good say in Chinese : "贤妻良母". :)

No comments: