Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome back home!



King will be back from business trip tonight. I've to make the house clean and neat before his back home. :)

King is a Superman, who has oversea business trip quite frequently. I never tag along, never with this thought, somehow. Having business trip is totally different from on holiday mood. I don't wanna be his burden when he has oversea meeting and projects. And, I would prefer to do my own things and be separated for a little while. During our separation, we tend to say "I love you" to each other. I find that it's sweet because we will cherish each other more, I'm sure. After every short separation, we will spend more time with each other. I guess human being is scared of losing someone whom we love. At times, we are just like a kid, who needs companion and be cranky a little bit more. 

Welcome back to home-sweet-home, my dear! It's always good to sleep by your side at night. :)

No comments: