Thursday, September 4, 2008

Something that I really miss in the States.

There are some people have been asking me the reason of not getting pregnant recently. And then, many ideas will pop up from their mind. Seems like the problem is me.... which is not me at all. I wonder have these people studied Biology before or not; do they understand the X and Y; do they know they've been asking the same questions too much; etc. 

I miss my life in the States a lot. No one will care about your privacy. Oh well..... Please give me a peace of mind! Ah-men....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, a lament in its most classic form for a young & married couple.

Life is generally good, no matter how well located or dislocated you feel you are. A conviction to your own decision is probably what you need.