Saturday, September 6, 2008

My country

Malaysia is very famous now, you know! The reason is simply a joke - due to the unstable politicians view and criticism everyday. And, everyone is watching our news from all of the world. 

It's a beautiful country to me, Malaysia. We are so blessed with full of natural resources that include oil underground (crude oil for petrol usage) and on the ground (palm oil), I was told by many international friends. The unending political views with full of shit is worrying all Malaysians and foreign investors since last year. However, there are more than 75% of Malaysians are hoping for a change in Malaysia, for a better future, for a better home!

I'm not familiar with politics. But I do read news everyday from different sources for a reliable news. I suddenly feel a bit lost for my stay in this country for some of the reasons. Where shall I move on? To stay on or start filling up immigration application form? I see many jokes and laugh in this country and from the current government. 

I suddenly look into this picture of Abraham Lincoln. No racism in this country, please! Not in Malaysia as well, although I know it will not 100% true and fair. But, can I fall in love with Malaysia again and down the road? It's a question mark to me. Unless someone can answer me. 

God bless Malaysia.... My home sweet home.... (it may sounds better in another way - America, hehe!)

No comments: