Monday, September 8, 2008

Emotion Management

It's not easy to handle problems when our emotion is not fully controlled. 

I am not good at fighting or quarreling. My face will turn red when I'm angry. And, my tear drops will not stop. I'm not a good fighter. Being a good fighter is not what I want. I believe that high EQ is the only best way to deal with problematic people. And, I learnt the skill of dealing-with-matters by accumulating experiences. 

Dealing with people is pretty tiring, sometimes. Yet, it's fun to have friends in our life. Well, human being is pack animal. But there are many people like to hurt other people's feeling without rational thinking. At the end of the day, war is triggered and "bang". 

Thank God I have an understanding husband, although we will have some arguements with different views sometimes. Well, no one is perfect. The only thing that we can do is compromising with each other when problems come. I wish that we'll have more joy to come down the road. So that, we can share our stories with our next generation with sweet memories. 

Cheers, to all whoever face unsolved problem! :)

No comments: