Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9th of September - The meaning of Forever-After

9th of September, a date of anniversary to us! King and I were engaged on 9th of September in year 2005. I said "Yes" to him when he proposed to me in HK. That was a sweet memory to both of us. By all means, our parents were very excited with our decision. My dad helped us to get the registration number and application form in hometown. And, our both loving dads were our witnesses, haha! 

Hmm... Time flies! It has been 3 years since our engagement. Well, there are more to come by counting the years after. Wish King and I will be live happily ever after, hahaha! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey, congratulations. wish King and Queen happy together forever!

p/s: really nice picture by the way

Eunice said...

Thanks, Hew! I'm sure this scene is pretty familiar to you, hehe! Mission Peak in Fremont! Miss this place a lot!