Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Two hearts beat at once


King is having business trip in oversea for a week recently. And, I've to handle some minor home issue, such as home deco and minor renovation. So, I fully utilize my personal time when he is away.

I miss King very much for sure. And something funny is, he calls me "Lao-poh" (wife in Mandarin) over the phone which he seldom say this word to me. Hahaha! Hmm... It's always good to be apart after a long while to gain back some sweet old memory and sweet words to each other. That's why I choose not to tag along during his oversea business trip. I always believe that personal time is pretty important to everyone.

Thank God I've Coby who is always waiting for me at home. And, I appreciate that I've extra time to spend with my best friends! Hubby, don't forget to bring home some delicious candies for me! :)


No comments: