Friday, August 20, 2010

Napping time



Both of us have moved into Declan's room at night. Declan sleep in his crib since day one. We want him to sleep in his own place. And so, we started the training early.

I am the one who take care of Declan in the middle of night. King sleeps next to me and he takes turn around 7 am. And, I continue for my short nap before the next morning feeding. When we see Declan in his own crib, we feel secured and have a peace of mind. We are glad that Declan is able to sleep on his own without using any other method (touch wood!).

Waking up in the middle of night is tiring. But I do enjoy the work. I don't know how to describe my joy while I see the King Senior and King Junior sleeping in the same room with me. I've two Kings in the room!!! Hehehe....

Having the persons you love sleeping next to you is such an amazing feeling! =)

No comments: