Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm your sweet mommy!


Hello my lil' KJ! I'm your mommy, a sweet mommy! We met each other 5 weeks earlier but that's okay. I'm thrilled to hold you in my arms! You came to our world earlier and our life is full of laughter since your arrival!

I'm a funny mommy, too. I'm sorry to tell you that I always make you up! This is one of the many ways to show my love towards you, Declan. Daddy said I like to make fun on you and he pity you. But you know what, our life should be full of joy and creativity, even your daily hairstyle! Why should I comb you the same old stupid hairstyle every morning?!?!!!??!!! We should be more creative! =)

I like to spend every single minute with you. But when I wasn't by your bed side, I miss you very much! I miss your baby smell crazily! You mean so much to me, Declan!

At times, how I wish you can stop growing up and be a baby forever. How silly I am! No matter how, Declan, we will go through everything together step by step. Please be patient with us as we are newly parents at this moment. We learn a lot of new things about life since your arrival. I'm happy to say that, your appearance make our life happier and more meaningful! =)

Declan, my sweetheart! Mommy can't stop kissing you from head to toe every day and night. I just love you too much! You are indeed our bundle of joy! =)

No comments: